Your Property Law Firm
Landmark Legal have experienced property and conveyancing solicitors to help with all stages of property transactions. Whether you are developing land or buying or selling a: home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property.
Landmark Legal can offer advice in the following areas:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Auction contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, GST and disbursements
- Tax considerations and asset protection
- Property title
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Statutory warranties, contract conditions and special conditions
- Section 66W certificates, cooling off period and deposits
- Put and call options
- Retirement village purchases, leases and service contracts
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Commercial property including leases
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Home Building Act 1989
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Execution of contracts, exchange and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers
- Preparing Powers of Attorney and registering with Land Registry Services
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
We also work extensively with property investors and developers. From simple renovate and flip scenarios, to small townhouse and unit developments, and including larger residential sub-divisions.
Call to discuss your property and conveyancing requirements.
Please see our conveyancing brochure for more information.